Epoch Sole Solution
Epoch Sole Solution Foot Treatment is a rejuvenating foot cream for those suffering from rough, dry or cracked feet. If you have chronically dry, cracked feet and have tried all kinds of moisturisers, instead of getting better, the problem often persists or even gets worse. A persistent problem like this requires more than moisturising. You need a product that works on the underlying cause.
Epoch Sole Solution Foot Treatment brings the hidden solution of the rainforest to you. Epoch Sole Solution Foot Treatment features crushed allspice berry (Pimenta dioica) — traditionally used by the indigenous people of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes and sides of feet. So much more than a moisturiser, Epoch Sole Solution restores healthy looking heels, toes and soles.
Nu Skin donates US$0.25 from every Epoch product sale to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation.
- Works on the underlying cause of rough, dry, and cracked feet, returning them to a soft, smooth, healthy looking condition
- Delivers noticeable relief in the first few weeks of use
- Softens and exfoliates dead cell buildup and calluses for soft, smooth skin
- No added fragrance; naturally fragranced with allspice berry
- Dermatologically tested
Aqua, Urea, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Undecylenic Glycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Argilla, Dimethicone, Lauryl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Papain, Pimenta Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Myristyl Alcohol, Caramel, Carbomer, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Quartz, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Eugenol.
Apply liberally to affected areas on cleansed feet morning and night or as needed. Focus on rough or dry areas. Do not rinse off. Allow product to remain on skin as long as possible. Best results are seen after six to eight weeks of usage as directed.
- Crushed allspice berry (Pimenta dioica)—used by indigenous people in the rainforests of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes and sides of feet
- Urea—exfoliates calluses and dead cell buildup while providing deep moisturisation
- Papain—a proteolytic enzyme from papaya breaks down and loosens thick, rough patches of dry, dead skin.